Looking for the trade secret on how to build a website quickly?Learn how web designers build WordPress websites in the click of a button. WordPress powers 1/3 of all of the websites on the web. Learn More
Corporate WordPress Services
I build successful websites for accountants, mortgage brokers, electricians,
medical centres, doctors, lawyers, psychologists and professionals of all different kinds.
What I Offer
- Web Design 90%
- Website Building 95%
- Wordpress theme customisation 95%
- Wordpress maintenance 90%
- Website technical support 90%
- 3rd party technical collaboration 88%
Freelance website designerSteve Doig is a freelance website professional, working from Palmyra, Perth, Western Australia.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of clients do you work with?
What is your turn around time?
Do you have an affiliate program?
My Work Flow
1. ListenThe first step in a web site design project is to listen to you, to understand your recent experience of your website, or website concept, and to grasp what your business goals are.
2. PlanThe next step is to plan the new website build. This involves researching solutions, setting time frames, and also setting expectations.
3. DesignOnce we have the planning in place, the next step is the design of the website. This involves designing the website visitor ‘journey’ through your website (so they get to the end of the journey and hit ‘buy’!), creating a ‘wire frame’ of your website to submit to you for approval, creating a colour palette for your website, producing a ‘responsive’ (mobile friendly) HTML template from the wire frame and colour palette, once you’re happy with the design of this template, we move onto the development phase.
4. DevelopI integrate the design to create a highly functional website.
Maintaining your website means ensuring you, my client, know how to edit webpages, image galleries, adjust navigation menus, control specialised modules (often WordPress plugins like WooCommerce) within the website, and are generally happy with how your website is performing.
If you’d like to discuss how we can increase the amount of website visitors or website conversions you receive, then I can offer website optimisation services beyond the website build.
Most websites I build are made with WordPress or Joomla, and generally require updating the core software, or the software controlling extra modules quite regularly. It is generally recommended to make a backup of your website before applying a core software update, in case something goes wrong during or after the update and your website ‘breaks’ (doesn’t display properly, or displays a bare white page. I offer WordPress maintenance contracts if this is a task or worry you don’t want to deal with.
Steve created a website just the way we wanted it and also made it mobile friendly. He has worked with us along the way to make adjustments to the website as the way we wanted to take bookings has changed, and we rely on Steve for our WordPress maintenance.
Steve coordinated a technical support response to an email outage our website faced and also removed a virus on the website while our website was temporarily maintained by another party.
Steve is friendly, polite & professional, and we are happy we hired him to build and maintain our website.
What a wonderful experience!
Fast, high quality and professional service. Very pleased with the end result of our new websites. Thank you Steve for your friendly easy to deal with attitude, professionalism and expertise.
When Eamon Sullivan and I needed to get the website for our espresso bar, Louis Baxters up and running quickly, Steve Doig came to our rescue. Within hours, we had sample pages – all of which we loved. Within a few days and in time for Eamon’s appearance on MasterChef, our site was live.
This level of service generally comes at a huge cost, but Steve’s prices were excellent and his ‘nothing is a problem’ attitude made the whole process extremely smooth for us. Since going live, we have had huge success with the website and of course with Louis Baxters and the ‘aftercare’ we have received has been fabulous.
We are grateful for Steve’s professionalism, expertise and for his excellent communication skills. Eamon and I highly recommend Steve Doig to anyone wanting to get a great website up and live!